2022 YGT COMPETITION
2019 YGT Winner Robert Heinecke
VISION AND MISSION
Young Green Tech (YGT) seeks to empower young entrepreneurs to address environmental challenges through innovative actions. YGT provides a public platform to showcase your solution and help you succeed by providing mentorship, access to investors, corporations, strategic partners, and most importantly, the skills to become a world-changing company.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Submit your application on YGT official website (https://younggreentech.net/en/).
- Candidates who have successfully completed and submitted the application form will receive a confirmation email from YGT within 24 hours.
- Application deadline: May 31, 2022
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM JOINING YGT
YGT Finalists selected by a committee of judges will reveive the following benefits and awards:
Becoming YGT Aluminum and Participating the Final Competition
- Finalist erterprises will be recognized as YGT Companies and finalist individuals will be recogmized as YGT Alumni. They will excusively enjoy access to YGT’s resources and network and be invited to join the YGT Global Final Competition.
- During the Final Competition, YGT Annual Winners will be selected from the finalists to receive the highest honors.
Access to Investment and Financing
YGT finalists and winners will have access to investment and financing provided by well-established investment organizations from major markets across the globe, with which YGT has maintained long-term partnership.
YGT finalists and winners will be invited to join the YGT entrepreneurship community which spreads across over 40 countries and regions around the globe. You will be able to meet and connect with the best and brightest entrepreneurs, investors, business leaders, government officials, and industry experts around the globe, and obtain strong support from the top entrepreneurial platforms specifically in three major markets, China, the United States and Europe, with which YGT has had long-term partnerships.
YGT finalists and winners will receive multi-tier support in talent acquisition, including hiring quality management trainees and selecting talents for senior positions. Finalists will also enjoy access to internal training by senior experts in the field, which can help devise a strategy for start-ups to build a talent pipeline.
YGT finalists and winners will be invited to various events, forums, and summits organized by YGT and its global partners to enhance corporate image and increase brand exposure. You will gain an exclusive opportunity to showcase your projects through YGT's multi-platform media coverage, directly to a targeted audience.
YGT finalists and winners will become a part of the YGT Alumni community, which, after years of construction, serves as an important endorsement for the development potential of enterprises and the quality of entrepreneurs, and thus provides a strong boost to enterprises' future growth.
Access to Innovation Space
YGT finalists and winners will enjoy, with the most favorable price, access to YGT's innovation space in Suzhou, China, which offers quality office space and provides a full range of corporate services centered around it.
A committee of judges comprised of senior investors, senior executives in top enterprises and institutions, and experts in sustainable development will review all submitted applications according to the following criteria:
- The project addresses a prominent environmental challenge using new technologies or innovative applications of existing technologies;
- Or, the project has an innovative business model that recognizes and provides a solution to previously neglected demands in sustainability-related industries.
- The project has a viable business model and foreseeable market prospects.
- The company’s service(s) or product(s) have been tested initially and can be implemented at a certain scale.
- The company has the potential to make a long-term positive impact on its industry and on society in general.
- The project can serve to inspire others and promote environmental awareness and sustainable development goals.
COMPETITION TIMELINE (2022)
- Applicants are responsible for the accuracy and validity of their submitted materials. If any false information is identified, applicants will be held accountable and immediately disqualified. Submitted projects should be the work of the submitter and/or their team. Candidates are responsible for any disputes on intellectual property or liability caused by their own projects.
- YGT respects and values your privacy and is dedicated to the security of your personal information. We will use your submitted information within the limit of necessity for the following purposes:
- Review and evaluation of application materials by judges
- Announcements on competition-related matters to applicants
- Inquiries on submitted applications and materials
- Statistical analyses for internal use
- Promotion for YGT events
- Announcements on awards, award ceremony, and related matters to finalists and winners
- Public announcements on the competition’s finalists and winners
- YGT reserves the rights to make final decisions and explanations on applicants’ eligibility and the competition results.
Contact Us: email@example.com
© 2019 All rights Reserved.