2021 YGT COMPETITION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Requirements for enterprises:
- Participating enterprises shall not have been previously financed or funded beyond Series B round.
- Participating enterprises must have received industrial and commercial registration. Unregistered organizations will not be considered.
- Enterprise goals and objectives shall align with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), preferably in the fields of Clean Water & Sanitation, Affordable & Clean Energy, Sustainable Cities & Communities, Responsible Consumption & Production, and/or Climate Action.
- Participating enterprises must reflect proper business operations and have a good social reputation.
Requirements for individuals：
- Individual applicants must be founders, co-founders, C-level executives, and/or other core members of an enterprise. Founders will be prioritized among all applicants.
- Individual applicants must be able to participate in the entire competition, including evaluation, final selection, and other activities throughout.
- Chinese and English are the working languages of YGT. Individual applicants must be able to communicate and present via either one or both languages.