2022 YGT COMPETITION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Company & Team
- In early-stage development (pre-series C).
- In principle, we do not consider the application from non-profit organizations or teams without commercial registration.
- Have at least three staff members.
- Enterprise goals and objectives shall align with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and business areas fall within YGT nine categories.
- Participating enterprises must reflect proper business operations and have a good social reputation.
- Individual applicants must be founders, co-founders, C-level executives, and/or other core members of an enterprise. Founding members are preferred.
- YGT Finalists must be able to participate in the YGT Global Final Competition and related activities.
- Chinese and English are the working languages of YGT. Individual applicants must be able to communicate and present their projects (the application materials included) via either one or both languages.